zondag 4 maart 2012

A Phd Ceremony and the Silk Road...

Last week I was in the Netherlands for a short ten day holiday to attend the Phd ceremony of my boyfriend.

After a one hour defence of his dissertation the moment was there and he received his Phd certificate in front of all his friends and family.


To award himself for four and a half years of hard work, he has planned a BIG trip following the Silk Road overland all the way to my doorstep in Kathmandu! It will take four months in total... Today was the day that he and his twin brother took off. Of course I will miss him, but every step he is coming closer to me in Nepal! Their first stop is Jordania.



You might want to follow their adventures at: http://www.famdijkstra.org/reisverslag.php?reisId=9


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten